Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 334: Rocky Mt. High

I'm blogging from the great state of Colorado, a destiny I not only love but have come to rely on over the last 16 years or so to restore my sanity. I need natural wonders to rekindle my faith in what this planet had to offer. I need God-produced beauty to make me see past the ugliness that can asorb a person in the "real" world. He'll, I just need to escape one or twice a year, and this is the ace I choose to run to.

I don't understand Nebraskans who live one state over and never make it here. What are you waiting for? Do you object to being in awe? Do you have something against staggering amounts of wonder waiting outside your door? Well, to each his own, I suppose. More space for me to take it all in.

Me in the mountains is me in my zone. I love Nebraska. Don't get me wrong. But cornfields in the winter just doesn't do much for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment