Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28: This Is Living

Ice Cube said it, but I will, too: Today was a good day. It always seems a good day when you get so much accomplished. I don't tackle household projects at nearly the pace I should. I don't seem to get too much free time the way it is, so spending it painting or organizing or crap like that doesn't turn me on. What does is when I do bother to get my act in gear and I see the results afterward.

I busted my arse today, and it shows. What's better is that I busted my ass for something that I'll benefit from for a long time to come. This wasn't like painting a kid's room and having about an hour to revel in the change. This work was all about me, and I'm glad I did it. Bonus.

Today was a good day. That's about as positive as it gets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment