Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 314: Here's Thinking Of You Agent Cooper



Whenever I think of pie, which is often, I think of Agent Cooper. I then find myself wondering what he'd be doing at that very minute. Then I wonder how many pieces of pie that he had that day. I'm not sure why I wonder these things, other than I really liked how committed Agent Cooper was to pie. Well, that and I like pie. But Agent Cooper's devotion was intense, and it was a wonderful thing to witness. Mostly, though, every time I watched Agent Cooper snarfing down a big piece of cherry goodness and washing it back with a piping cup of black goodness, I wanted nothing more than to be in that diner, sitting right next to Cooper, fork in hand, eating fork by fork by forkful. Today, I thought of pie.  



No comments:

Post a Comment