Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 316: All The News Unfit To Print

Sometimes, I read the headlines just for the amusement factor. Like, when I need a pick-me-up, I head to a few Web sites dealing in "news" and chuckle away. Soon enough, I'm good to go, ready to tackle life again. I'm mean, really, my life seems like like a big piece of cheesecake compared to some people's unfortunate circumstances. 

Sometimes, the headlines are uplifting. 

"Meth-addicted baby." 

"Voice of Elmo Denies Sexual Relationship With 16-Year-Old"


"Retailers Vow To Kill Thanksgiving" 


Sometimes, the headlines give me all kind of inspiration and real-world advice to move forward. 

"How To Cheat Like A Spy." 

"Jessica's Weight Loss Reveal" 

"11 Signs That Your Boss Is A Psychopath" 

"Why Anne Hathaway Plans To Keep Her Pixie Cut" 

"The Faux Leather Leggings You Should Own" 

Sometimes, I learn what's truly important. 

"Miley's short shorts." 


"The Biggest Misconception About Infidelity" 

"Robot Sex"

"I Was The Other Woman"


Sometimes, on days like these, I wish I was just living some of this news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment