Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 256: Another Day At The Shop

Some days, amid all the craziness that's going on, little moments of peace and moments of quietness and moments of realizations manage to pop up and make me know that the craziness isn't what really matters. What matters is what happens between the craziness. 

Everyone deals with their share of craziness. Not everyone deals with it the same, though. Some days, I'm better at putting the chaos under wraps than others. Some days I manage to do it with calmness and even a bit of expertise. Other days, I just freak and the mayhem gets the better of me. Today was somewhere in the middle. 

Generally, I've grown use to a certain amount of craziness in my life. I live among crazy people, and I mean that in the best, most loving way. So, craziness is to be expected. Some days, I even embrace and welcome it. Living a life that is anything but normal and predictable is beautiful in many regards. It's always challenging and requires a fair amount of faith. Rise to the challenges enough, persevere, and keep on stepping forward and there's not a lot that can halt you in your tracks permanently. That's something to be thankful for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment