Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 300: Nature Calls

Today, my little girl told me she wants to be an animal cop when she grows up. That's not surprising considering the house she is growing up in. We do have two dogs, two cats, a bearded dragon, rats, and who knows what else crawling around here. But already at just four years old, this kid had a knack for being around animals. She just has the touch. She gets it from her mom. If she really does grow up to do something with animals, I'd be thrilled. I'd like her to devote her time to something she loves and something that would benefit from that love. But equally as important is that she'd be good at it. She's caring and loving and she sees things from a moral and ethical perspective, which I find remarkable given her age. Given all things to do over, I'd like a chance to take the same path as I have a feeling she's going to take. But no matter what she does, I have a feeling it's going to be special. I'm sure every parent feels the same way. The way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment